lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

Yuridaima Barroso.

I am a student of right and work as teacher coordinator, my companions of class francys and brigitte we share in the Englishman's class and other matters, study meetings, rose and gracie are my sister and we are very close, always we go out to eat and travel in vacations with the family. My mother and my father are very special since they are admirable, always earrings and fighters as principal axis of the family, my children, daniel, henry and delmito are very hard-working and an earring of the home, I love them, my daughter aura daniela, my only daughter female, we are friends and very close, as sisters, my grandsons daniel enrique, diviana, and yuridel are the center of the familiar attention and big mas of my life my husband delmo, my companion from they do twenty-seven years.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario