martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

My family.

My family was very stable my mother Ursula of Muddy and my father Argenis Barroso they were married forty five years, my mother I am never employed at the street I occupy of the trades of the home and my father was the one that was working, he was a sailor with the economic thing and my mother of the home shaped by six children.
My home has been different for that I am twenty-seven years old with my husband I have four children the different thing is that I always have worked I was dealing with the home of my children the first years and was employed at house, cosia for the street and then comence doing suplencias in the school of my children, then with the years comence to studying and working up to the current importance. My hemanas this Gracielin married with eighteen years of marriage and equal way he studies and trabajoy my sister Roelin I marry and at the age of five I get divorced but always I work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario